Logan University - Program Director of Nutrition and Human Performance
Apply for this job by
Employer: Logan University
Located in: Chesterfield, Missouri
Degree Required: Masters
The Program Director of Nutrition & Human Performance position that our firm is working on with Logan University, in Missouri (Director can work remotely, if desired). Our firm is managing the search process for Logan and we’d be happy to discuss this opportunity with you if you’d like to know more. I am cc’ing the lead recruiter for this search, Beth Baldino. Please connect with Beth if you would like to learn more! In the meantime, I’ll share a couple of highlights:
- The Director will oversee 375 students in the Nutrition & Human Performance program, which is 100% on-line. Adding a registered dietician track to this program (and securing the necessary accreditation) will be one of the key tasks for this Director. It’s a great opportunity to support a strong, popular nutrition program in becoming even more attractive and successful.
- The program has grown from about 100 students, four years ago, to its current size under the leadership of a very strong Dean, Dr. Sherri Cole, and a consistent focus on continuous quality improvement, a key priority for the University, overall (Dr. Cole is the lead coordinator for Logan’s affiliation with the Quality Matters program).
- The leadership team in the College of Health Sciences is a collaborative, collegial group working very effectively together.
- As a small institution of about 1,000 students, total, Logan is nimble and innovative.
- Logan employs a holistic approach to health and wellness, serving as a leader in the integrated health care industry. The institution has also been voted as one of the Chronicle of Higher Education’s best places to work (2014).
Click this link for a full position profile: https://summitsearchsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Logan_ProgramDir_Nutrition_Profile.pdf
Again you can reach Beth at the email address cc’d to this email, or at 828-645-8967. Alternatively, I can be reached at 585-598-3269 or via this e-mail address.
Posted on 10/17/2017
The education abroad opportunities posted on this website are not formally affiliated with the University of Minnesota and have not been fully vetted. Opportunities posted on this website should not be construed as an endorsement by the University. Please contact the Learning Abroad Center for information regarding participation on all education abroad programs.